Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Datanetiix; therefore, Datanetiix conducts its business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. Datanetiix hopes the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Datanetiix may collect, how Datanetiix uses and safeguards that data and with whom Datanetiix may share it.
2. Our Services. Datanetiix provides content production and management services ("Services") for Clients located around the globe. Clients retain Datanetiix to transmit messages and to provide information to their customers and others ("Recipients"). In such cases, Datanetiix acts as an agent/data processor for its Clients to perform the Services and Datanetiix relies on its Clients to comply with all applicable personal data privacy laws in compiling and providing Datanetiix with the Recipient information. Through its Website, Datanetiix will not collect any Personal Data about you unless you: (1) voluntarily choose to provide Datanetiix with it in order to obtain goods or services or respond to a survey; (2) provide your consent; (3) or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
3. Purpose of Use. When you do provide us with Personal Data via its Website, Datanetiix usually uses it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information. Also, to support our customer relationship with you, Datanetiix may store and process Personal Data and share it with our worldwide subsidiaries and affiliates. If you choose not to have your Personal Data used to support our customer relationship, we will respect your choice.
Datanetiix may employ third parties to host or support its Websites, applications or Service. These parties may have access to your information to perform such tasks.
Datanetiix does not sell or otherwise market your Personal Data to third parties, except Datanetiix subsidiaries and affiliates.
4. Other Information Collection. Datanetiix will collect, use or disclose Personal Data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed by you, or as provided herein, unless the disclosure: (1) is a use of the Personal Data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the Personal Data was collected; (2) is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you; (3) with your consent; (4) is reasonably necessary to provide Services to you or Datanetiix's Clients, (5) is necessary to communicate with you regarding employment or business opportunity; (6) is required by law or governmental or judicial authorities; (7) is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense; (8) is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Datanetiix information technology systems.
5. Communications or Utilization Data. Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Website, your communications data (i.e., Internet protocol address) or utilization data (i.e., information on the beginning, end and extent of each address, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Data. To the extent there is any compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with applicable data privacy laws.
7. Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically. When you access our Website, we may automatically collect non-personal data (i.e., type of Internet browser and operating system uses, domain name of the Website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this non-personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Website, improve performance or content or for other marketing purposes.
9. Children. Datanetiix's website is not aimed at children and Datanetiix will not knowingly collect Personal Data from children without insisting that they seek parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose Personal Data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent, or to protect a child.
11. Data Integrity. We only use Personal Data that is necessary to perform the Services requested and it remains secure until destroyed or returned to the client. We only store Personal Data when specifically requested to do so by a Client or as part of our ordinary back-up, archiving process. Archived files are secured consistent with paragraph 10 above and are destroyed on a regular cycle.
12. Questions and Comments. Datanetiix will respond to reasonable requests to review Personal Data, withdraw your consent and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies as follows:
Individuals seeking access to Personal Data that Datanetiix received from its Clients may be directed to the Client directly. All of Datanetiix's messages should prominently display the name of the Client on whose behalf the message was sent. We also would be happy to provide any interested Recipient the applicable Client's name and contact information.
Individuals seeking access to Personal Data about themselves that Datanetiix has collected via its Website must contact our Corporate Privacy Officer as directed below. We will make reasonable efforts to provide the requested information promptly if it is still available to us, although we reserve the right to charge the requester for the cost (in time and expenses) of retrieval.
14. Corporate Privacy Officer. To contact our Corporate Privacy Officer when indicated by this Policy or to address questions or concerns regarding Datanetiix's privacy practices, please e-mail: Privacy@Datanetiix.com Letters may be sent to: Datanetiix, Inc. 32011 Avenida da las Banderas, Suite 214, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688, Attn: Corporate Privacy Officer.
15. To enhance your experience on our sites, many of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are. Cookies help us to be more efficient. We can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. We can revise or remove web pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on content you want.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies. If you do not know how to
Do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers:
Some browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox, allow you to change your settings to browse in ‘incognito’ mode, limiting the amount of data placed on your system/ device and automatically deleting any persistent cookies placed on your system/ device when you finish your browsing session. There are also many third party applications which you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. To clear cookies that have previously been placed on your browser, you should select the option to clear your browsing history and ensure that the option to delete or clear cookies is included when you do so.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then
COOKIE NAME: __cfduid
Cookie purpose description: Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
COOKIE NAME: BIGipServer#
Cookie purpose description: Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times.
COOKIE NAME: JSESSIONID
Cookie purpose description: Preserves users states across page requests.
COOKIE NAME: _mkto_trk
Cookie purpose description: Associated with an email marketing service provided by Marketo. This tracking cookie allows a website to link visitor behavior to the recipient of an email marketing campaign, to measure campaign effectiveness.
COOKIE NAME: cookie-agreed
Cookie purpose description: Records whether or not the cookies notification pop-up has been acknowledged by the user.
COOKIE NAME: tc_ptid
Cookie purpose description: Randomly generated person identified
COOKIE NAME: tc_ptidexpiry
Cookie purpose description: Tracking cookie expiration value
COOKIE NAME: tc_q
Cookie purpose description: Local queue to store captures until they can be sent
Cookie purpose description: Touch identifier
COOKIE NAME: _ga
Cookie purpose description: Used to distinguish users
COOKIE NAME: _gat
Cookie purpose description: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
COOKIE NAME: _gid
Cookie purpose description: Used to distinguish users
These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these functionalities may not function properly. Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
COOKIE NAME: _hjIncludedInSample
Cookie purpose description: Determines if the user's navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place.